Skills: Strategy/UI/UX/Information Architecture
Challenge: Create a user centered experience for library users to help them manage their interaction with the library's various in-house and third party services.
Outcomes: A Visually consistent application that pulls data from various services based on the user's personal ID.
• self checkout
• instant renewal of materials
• course reserves management
• management of materials delivery service - "Get it for me"
• Display of possible classes and librarians available
• New releases
• Hours of selected library